Built on a foundation of integrity, innovation, excellence and an enduring commitment to community, Argus Properties is one of British Columbia's great companies. Based in Kelowna, with over 50 years in the industry, Argus owns, manages and develops a multi-disciplined real estate portfolio, including industrial, retail, office, residential and hotel properties.
We believe in responsible and sustainable development in our communities. Our dedication is to excellence and quality, and our promise to develop premium properties for our clients emphasizing value, quality and efficiency is our focus. Our extensive portfolio of properties include; innovative commercial buildings, hotels, modern residential developments and versatile business parks
We strive to encourage appreciation and respect for one another, and to work collaboratively as a team to focus our passion to drive the company forward as an innovator within the industry.
Why Join Argus?
- The focus is you.
- Challenging work with leading-edge innovation.
- A company-wide commitment to training and development for all individuals.
- Recognized as an individual, unique and supported throughout your career.
- Talented and friendly co-workers who love a good laugh!
- Company events where you can connect with the team.
- We are a diverse and inclusive group of people.
Reporting directly to the Director, Property Management, the HVAC Technician. The HVAC Technician will repair and replace components for entire heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems. The HVAC Technician will perform routine maintenance and repairing of equipment. The HVAC Technician will work closely with the Property Management department on various real estate properties and hotel properties in coordination with the hospitality maintenance team.
- Installing, troubleshooting and overhauling entire heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Measuring refrigeration or air conditioning components for installation
- Working with hand and power tools to install refrigeration or air conditioning components
- Measuring and cutting piping, and connecting piping using welding equipment
- Testing heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems for leaks
- Performing routine maintenance
- Repairing and replacing components for entire heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
- Experience with one or more - installing or servicing residential air conditioners, furnace's, boilers, ductless, tankless or water heaters
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the Director, Property Management.
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong diagnosis skills
- Experience with refrigeration and charging ac units
- Excellent communication skills are required as well as the ability to troubleshoot on plumbing.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle is an asset, mileage is reimbursed.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. We thank everyone in advance for their interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview and any next steps will be contacted.